Our SPACE Model uses a classic approach to project management, that has been field-tested across projects of different sizes, natures and shape. Over the last two decades, we have further developed and simplified our project management tools to provide intuitive and pragmatic tools.
We offer training in our classic SPACE methodology. Our customised in-house training will help you learn techniques to manage projects that achieve expected results on time, on budget and meet quality expectations
Our trainings have a high emphasis on real applications and provide participants with an interactive learning experience. They are tailor-made solutions for your business sector and your needs.
S Specify Expectations
- Utilize step-by-step checklists to identify the background and the scope of the project.
- Determine the overall time and estimated costs of the project including the core delivery goal.
- Develop measurable and specific objectives that can mapped against the project performance
- Create a work breakdown structure to have a robust basis for the planning
- Identify required resources and their costs
- Identify the specific people you should involve in setting objectives, and ensure the project receives necessary support and resources
- Communicate the project’s goal and objectives so everyone involved knows about the project, schedule and budget
P Plan the Project
- Clarify responsibility to be able to manage the most complex projects
- Determine the sequence to avoid loops or loose ends in your project plan and to identify the critical path
- Schedule all activities considering interdependencies and availability of people and resources
- Planning communication to ensure that all stakeholder receive required information and buy into your project
- Evaluate risks to protect your plan on an ongoing basis
A Apply the Plan
- Start the implementation of your project
- Check the status of the project’s implementation
- Provide stakeholder specific information about the project’s progress and added value
- Adapt the project to changes in the internal and external environment
C Close the Project
- Use our simplified and pragmatic check lists to complete all project related activities
- Evaluate results. Increase your communication skills with innovative visualisation of results for effective, target group specific reports
- Pass on experience. Process lessons learnt within your organisation to build on successes and failures
E Empower the Team
- Strengthen communication skills, processes and systems within your project team throughout the entire project´s lifecycle
- Develop the performance environment, so that top performance is promoted and barriers are addressed adequately
- Use innovative facilitating techniques to create ownership through participation
- Lead your project members effectively throughout the different phases of group dynamics
- Manage international project teams by understanding and addressing cultural differences and adjust your leadership style accordingly